Monday 27 July 2009

Life Size Predalien bust revealed at SDCC!

Now that San Diego Comic Con is over, we can get one with talking about some of the new products that Sideshow collectibles unveiled in a little more depth! First up is the incredible life size Predalien bust from Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem!

Check this beast out:

PredAlien Life-Size Bust

This awesome bust of the infamous hybrid creature from the second crossover AVP movie is huge. Standing at approximately 24 inches high, it is pretty much as imposing as it gets!

The life size Predalien bust is set to be limited, but we don't know what the limited edition run will consist of yet. It is to shipn in the first 1/4 of next year.

The specs for this piece were taken straight from the moulds used to make the movie costume itself, so this is as close as it gets to the real thing that you see onscreen. The movie may have SUCKED, but the collectibles continue to be fantastic!

More from the new Sideshow Collectibles items soon!

1 comment:

  1. Man I love this one! I reall, REALLY am trying hard to resist this beauty. I didn't give much for the 2nd alien vs predator film. But I LOOOVE the monsters!
    Them I wish money wasn't so tight these days. Oh well.. I guess I have to settle for the cheaper stuff. I'm glad I got one of the alien vs predator diorama's in order! :-)

    Cool stuf man! I love Aliens and Predators. Sideshow make the best for sure.

    ReplyDelete